- All ALRA Clinics will run from 9:00 am to 4:00 pm. Please arrive at 8:45 am to check-in and collect your materials.
- ALRA Clinic fees may be refunded up to 7 days prior to the clinic. There will be a 10% service fee charged for all clinic refunds. Cancellations less than 7 days prior to the clinic may not be refundable and are at the discretion of the ALRA Executive.
- All ALRA Official Equipment (ie. jerseys and whistles) must be purchased at the time of registration. There will be no extra equipment available to purchase at your clinic. You can select your desired equipment during the registration process.
- ALRA Clinic registration cut off is at 10:00 am the Tuesday prior to the clinic, so please ensure to register well in advance to secure your spot and not miss the deadline.
- Choosing your clinic:
- Entry Level / Level 1 - $80.00 > For new Officials and Officials with 1 to 2 years experience (must be 14 years of age by December 31, 2022)
- Level 2 / Level 3 - $115.00 > For Officials with 2 or more years experience and at least 16 years of age as well as all newer Level 3 Officials (must be 18 years of age to advance to Level 3)
- What to bring:
- something to write with (2 pencils and/or pens)
- something to write on (pad of paper or notebook/scribbler)
- water bottle (something to drink and refill throughout the day)
- smart device (exam is electronic again this year)
- What else do I need?
- *CLA Rule Book
- *CLA Jersey
- *Fox40 Classic Whistle
- Solid black pants with pockets large enough to fit a lacrosse ball (sweats and joggers are not acceptable)
- Black Running Shoes
- Black CSA Approved Helmet (Visor Optional)
* These items can be purchased with your clinic registration. If you pass on purchasing these items during the registration process and choose to purchase them later, there will be a shipping fee incurred.